1. Stuffy nose? Push your tongue against the roof of your mouth, then press your finger between your eyebrows. Repeat 20 seconds.
2. Don’t ever get in a relationship with someone who doesn’t laugh at the same things you do. It’s set for failure.
3. When going to the movies (if it’s not too crowded), put your jacket on the seat in front of you. Nobody will sit there and block your view.
4. Due to your brain’s internal clock, the most difficult time to fall asleep is between 1-3 am, you are more likely to sleep before or after.
5. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
6. Putting vinegar on your nails before applying nail polish will make the polish last twice as long
7. We tend to believe others pay attention to our behavior and appearance much more than they actually do. This is called the spotlight effect